What do I need to enroll my child in school?

Posted by:

Bring the child’s birth certificate, current immunization records, Social Security card, and proof of residence to the school. If your child is transferring from another school, you will also need to bring a copy of the student’s transcript from the former school. (Reviewed 07/20/2021)