JPAMS Student Progress
JPAMS Student Progress is a secure site for parents/guardians to keep track of a child's grades, attendance, and transcript information.
Follow the steps on the below to set up your account and you will be able to check grades and attendance from home.
STEPS TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
(you will need to create a separate account for each child).
1. Click on the Student Progress Link.
2. Click on REGISTER A NEW USER to create an account.
**You will have to create a separate account for each child.
3. Click on the arrow under RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION. Select a relation. Under NAME INFORMATION, enter the PARENT’S first name, the PARENT’S middle name, and the PARENT’S LAST NAME. Make sure you enter the information for the person you selected under RELATIONSHIP INFORMATION. The PSN is the last 5 digits of the STUDENT’S social security number. For the address, fill in the home address that is listed with the school. Also, fill in the home phone number that is listed with the school. Click on SUBMIT.
4. Create a login name, password, and answers to the 2 security questions. Remember that you must create separate accounts for each child. Choose account names you will remember. For example, you may choose a login name of LASTNAME1, and change the number for each child. Hit SUBMIT.
5. Click on LOGOUT. You will then return to the homepage. Enter your Username and Password. You will then click on your child’s name. It will appear in blue.