Meal Pick-Up Information
Weekly completion of this form is required for parents/guardians who want to pick-up meals for district students enrolled in virtual learning.
• The form will reopen each Monday at 6:00 PM and must be submitted by Wednesday at noon (12:00 PM) for pick up Monday through Friday of the following week.
• Adults picking up meals must bring the student's Lunch Card and/or student ID badge for verification.
• Adult and/or student must report to the front office for meal pickup.
• Meals must be picked up between 10:00AM and 10:30AM each day at the student's assigned school. One breakfast and one lunch meal will be given per day.
• This form must be completed each week for each child.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.