B.E.S. After Care
Mrs. Kelly, Dirctor
B.E.S. offers After Care daily from 3:00-5:30 for our students.
In order to attend, students must be registered.
Students must register every year.
The fee to register is $10.
After Care information sheet and Registration Form
may be printed below or is available in the front office.
The After Care feefor the weekly rate is $20.00
or $5.00 a day for the drop-in rate.
*Please send a note when there is a change to your child's usual dismissal procedures.
After Care Forms
You can view and download the registration form here.
BES After Care Remind Group
Please join the Remind group as another way to communicate with Mrs. Kelly about ASC.
Either download the Remind app, and enter the code @besaft or
you may also join the group without the app, by texting @besaft to 81010
(be sure to include the @).
*Parents are asked to please message Mrs. Kelly any changes to dismissal procedures. Thanks!
BES After Care 2020-2021
Location: BES After School Care Program is located in the Chorus Room. The door is across from the Berwick Public Library on Fourth St.
Hours: Monday through Friday - 3:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. - (on regular school days only) After Care will begin on Friday, August 7th.
- $10 nonrefundable -one-time registration fee - per student, per school year.
- Students that are not registered will not be allowed to stay in ASC until the necessary paperwork and fees are submitted.
- All fees are due in advance! –All fees are due prior to, or on the first day a student attends for the week / month. Fee schedules will be given to parents at the beginning of the school year, and additional copies will be available in ASC as needed. Fees can be paid by the day, week, or month. Drop in fees must be paid in advance or when the child is picked up. Any student account carrying a balance due, regardless of the amount, will not be allowed to attend ASC. Students will be sent to the office, and parents will be called to come and pick up their child. Cash, Checks, and Money Orders are accepted. No debit cards or credit cards. Please send payments in an envelope that is clearly labeled with the student’s name(s), After Care Payment, and the amount enclosed.
- Checks are to be made payable to Berwick Elementary School.
- If you child is considered full time in ASC, payments are due every Monday. If your child is a drop in, the fee is due on the day they attend.
- Weekly reminders will not be given. Please take care of payments on Mondays.
- Full payment is required for each day your child attends ASC – regardless if he/she is picked up prior to 5:30 P.M.
- Daily Fee - $5 per child, per day (includes juice and a snack).
- Full time students charged a maximum rate of $20 for 1 child and $32 for 2 children. It is $12 for each additional child. (You are always charged the lesser amount-either $5 dollars a day or $20, $32, etc. for the week).
- The weekly rates run Monday – Friday of the same week.
- Late Pick-Up Fee: $5 (5:31 P.M. to 5:36 P.M.), per child, $1 per minute (beginning at 5:37 P.M.)
NSF Check: $10 per check – Future fees will need to be paid in cash.
- Students in grades 3-5 will be required to wear masks.
- We will ensure that appropriate social distance is in place at all times.
- No ASC on any Early Release Days (Aug. 26th, Sept. 30th, Dec. 22nd, and March 3rd)
- Parents are responsible for after school transportation.
- No medicine will be administered by ASC personnel.
- ASC is not a homework center, but we do our best to complete homework on a daily basis. There are times when we are not able to complete homework and appreciate your understanding with this matter.
- We try our best to provide a quiet place and time for students to complete homework; however, parents are asked to check their child’s homework at home. ASC personnel are not responsible for checking to make sure that work is completed or completed correctly. Students are not allowed to return to their classrooms for any items that were forgotten. Please stress responsibility and the importance in packing correctly before leaving their classrooms.
- After Care Program was established to provide a safe, inexpensive, after school environment for our students whose parents work; therefore, any student who misbehaves in ASC will be subjected to the same disciplinary actions that would be taken during regular school hours.
- Students may bring DVDs from home as long as they are rated G and are labeled with their name.
- Students are allowed to bring their own snacks (no candy or nuts of any kinds due to allergies).
- Please notify us of any changes to contact information ASAP.
- Please send a note to the teacher about any dismissal changes.
- Please sign up for the After Care Remind Group. Either download the Remind app and enter the code @besaft or you may also join the group without the app, by texting @besaft to 81010.