Acts Of Random Kindness
Click here for more information:Formally Yours
Prom , homecoming resses for the girls in our community
Mrs. Paula Landry
Mrs. Antoinette Small
Presidents: Jeremy Orgeron Olivia Orlando
Secretary: Morgan Chaisson
Vice-Presidetn: Stephen Theriot
Trasurer: Madeline Hover
Reporter: Mary Catherine Reggie
ARK CLUB 2015-2016
We meet every other Thursday with our students during lunch.
Here are some of the activities we do:
- Prom/homecoming dresses for girls around the Tri-city.
- Police Dept. Appreciation Event. The club donated gifts to each Police department in the tri-city. (Tissue, hand sanitizers, small snack etc.)
- You made an impact on my life Gratitude Letters. Each student must write a note to someone that has impacted their life. We collected and mail them.
- Adopting families for Christmas. In collaboration with Foreign Language Club project.
- Community Service Projects: The Light House Event, Myles Run, Brittany’s project, Santa’s workshop.
- Read a book about kindness to the students Elementary and junior high and discussion.
- ARK week: During the spring (Competitions, quotes, inspirational posters etc.)