Blackboard, the district's content/learning management system, provides district employees with access to a host of resources.
All district employees (and all students in grades 3-12) are automatically added to the Blackboard database, but access to some resources is limited to enrolled participants only.
- Information, links, and forms for all district employees (Intranet)
- Classes delivered through the district's Virtual Learning Program for enrolled student and instructors
- District-level repositories for PreK-12 core/elective course information and calendars
- District-level professional development
- School information and calendars for faculty and staff
- Lessson plan posting
- Job-embedded professional development
- Teacher-created blended learning classes for grades 3-12
System Manager: Dr. Susan Dupre
- To request enrollment in a school- or district-level course, please email the course instructor.
- To request the creation of a class for use with students, please use the Blackboard Course Request Form. You will need the name of the course, the block/period for which it will be used, and specify if the new course should be a copy of an old course.