St. Mary Parish School Board Staff

  • District Staff 2018-19

    Parents or guardians having concerns or needing information should work with their child's teacher for assistance. If the teacher cannot provide the assistance needed, please contact the school's principal or assistant principal.  If parents or guardians need additional assistance from the Central Office, names, positions, departments, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses are published annually in the school system's newspaper. (R.S. 17:24.4(H) and 172).

    Print a copy of this page (MS Word--Accessible) 

Central Office Complex, 474 LA Hwy. 317, Centerville, LA 70522 Phone: 337-836-9661
Office of Special Services, 402 Iberia St., Franklin, LA 70538