• St. Mary Parish School Board today announced an amendment to its policy for serving meals to students under the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs for the 2018-19 school year. All students will be served lunch and breakfast at no charge at the following sites:

    B. Edward Boudreaux Middle School
    Berwick Elementary School
    Centerville Elementary/High School
    Franklin High School
    Franklin Junior High School
    Hattie A. Watts Elementary School
    Julia B. Maitland Elementary School
    LaGrange Elementary School
    M.E. Norman Elementary School
    Morgan City Junior High School
    Patterson Junior High School
    Raintree Elementary School
    W.P. Foster Elementary School
    West St. Mary High School
    Wyandotte Elementary School

    For additional information please contact: St. Mary Parish School Board Attention: Claire Guarisco, Supervisor of Child Nutrition Program,  474 LA 317 Bayou Sale Road, Centerville, LA 70522,


    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

    1400 Independence Avenue, SW

    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.