Enrollment Information (General)

  • To enroll a student in a St. Mary Parish school, a parent or legal guardian should:

    • Check Attendance Zone Maps to select the appropriate school.
    • Bring the following information to the school's office:
      • Child's birth certificate.
      • Current immunization records.
      • Social Security card.
      • Proof of residency (e.g., electricity, gas, and/or water bills; property tax bill; mortgage/lease statement or receipt; insurance statement; medical statement)
      • Copy of student's transcript from former school (for transfer students only).

    Additional information regarding verification of residence and/or custody is available from the front office of any district school. 

    To enroll a new Pre-K or Kindergarten student, please refer to the PreK and Kindergarten Registration page or the Early Childhood Network (Pre-K) pages. 


     Note:  Children displaced by emergency situations will be given extra consideration regarding required documentation.