Enrollment Information (General)
To enroll a student in a St. Mary Parish school, a parent or legal guardian should:
- Check Attendance Zone Maps to select the appropriate school.
- Bring the following information to the school's office:
- Child's birth certificate.
- Current immunization records.
- Social Security card.
- Proof of residency (e.g., electricity, gas, and/or water bills; property tax bill; mortgage/lease statement or receipt; insurance statement; medical statement)
- Copy of student's transcript from former school (for transfer students only).
Additional information regarding verification of residence and/or custody is available from the front office of any district school.
Note: Children displaced by emergency situations will be given extra consideration regarding required documentation.