• Audio-Visual Equipment Issues

    Usage Notes:

    • The first step is to contact your school's Helpdesk Contact. Ask your principal for the name of this person.
    • Only authorized users may submit issues through School Dude.
    • The school's HelpDesk Contact will report problems with equipment like televisions, VCRs, and overhead projectors.
    • Your name, your school name, and a brief description of the problem will be included.  You should receive a copy of the request.

    • Note: Promethean projectors and boards do not fall in this category. Please see Classroom or Office Techology Issues.