Degrees and Certifications:
Ten Facts about Me
1. I'm from the small town of Franklinton in Louisiana.
2. I enjoyed school as a kid, and I often was my younger sisters' and cousins' pretend teacher.
3. I'm a proud graduate of LSU. Geaux Tigers!
4. I'm married to Tre' Aucoin, and we have three children: Stanley, Addie, and Wyatt.
5. I've been teaching for 12 years.
6. When I have free time, I enjoy reading, watching television, and playing outside with my kids.
7. Some of my favorites are the color pink, the Grand Canyon, boiled crabs, and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
8. I recently became a morning coffee drinker.
9. I would like to travel more often.
10. Kindness is important :)